Monday, June 25, 2012

The Flower and the Star 5


ETA: 7/1 1:00 EST
-Translation: 100%
-Cleaning: 100%
-Typesetting: 70%


Edit 6/30: Power's still out, but the translation is done.  Depending on when I get electricity, release today or tomorrow.


power outtage and only my phone available. Release maybe delayed 


Expected release date: Saturday 6/30.
Possibly on Friday instead if I get Friday off of work.

Edit 5/27: Definitely on Saturday, probably at night.  I got through 3/4 of the translation before the power went out.  Of course I didn't have the auto-save feature on and the document was unrecoverable...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

So yeah.  Saturday. Enjoy Wimbledon while you wait; that's how I'm gonna get my morale back up.  Projects page updated too.  It just gives you an idea of stuff I want to work on and stuff I won't work on.


10 comments:

  1. \o/ thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you plan on the doing vol. 1 extra as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, probably. It probably won't be a priority though. After chapter 5 I plan on doing a one-shot before finishing off the rest of Hana to Hoshi.

      Delete
  3. Why don't you just help with QC /re-edit the ones on yuriproject?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the experience of doing the TL, edits, and typesetting myself. I'm doing this for myself, for fun. Also, I generally don't like working in groups; this way is much more laid back and efficient for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are u planing to go into editing for a manga company?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you use the ones already done in Yuri Project then start practicing with the next chapters that haven't been done. Most people have already read the chapters you are doing now, and i'm sure they wouldn't mind if you used there releases of it since no one has officially released it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely not. I'm not going to take other people's work and release it as my own.

      Delete
  7. No i meant put them on the credit page of course!
    And just ask if you can write that you were the QC person.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated.